Working With Us
At Stonewood Partnerships our philosophy is to find, nurture and promote talent and add to that core the brightest and best from across the industry.
This is without doubt the biggest contributor to our success so far. Our 97 per cent staff retention over the last ten years demonstrates how valuing the people we work with pays off.
Of our board, 80 per cent have worked hands-on in the industry while 90 per cent of our group site managers have been promoted internally. Seven of our 25 site managers began with us as labourers and progressed through apprenticeships into supervisory and eventually management positions. We employ more than 150 skilled and dedicated people.
Our management style is based on the team spirit we first found on the sports field and in the intervening years nothing has changed. Our people are our strength.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
As the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, the main purpose of the role is to support the sales and marketing department with the fulfilment of administration tasks both within the office and occasionally customer facing on any of our development sites.
This is a varied role with the opportunity to be involved in a range of sales and marketing activities. As well as supporting the Sales and Marketing manager and site-based sales executives this role is, ultimately, the office anchor for the sales team and will be responsible for ensuring there is a seamless process for all our customers.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm based at our offices in Tormarton, South Gloucestershire.
What you will be doing:
- Be the first contact for incoming telephone sales enquiries
- Collate and log all incoming client enquiries and communications to the CRM system
- Liaise with the commercial team to facilitate customer choices and orders
- Help progress sales through to handover
- Produce and compile weekly activity reports
- Prepare digital presentation materials as required (PowerPoint)
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Executives based on site
- Liaise with suppliers for incoming quotes to deadlines if requested
- Update the company websites and social media platforms
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Word/Excel
- Understanding of a CRM system
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Disciplined and well organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Some sales experience, not necessarily residential sales, is desirable
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, if you would like to join our ever growing company please get in touch with us below.