Working With Us
At Stonewood Partnerships our philosophy is to find, nurture and promote talent and add to that core the brightest and best from across the industry.
This is without doubt the biggest contributor to our success so far. Our 97 per cent staff retention over the last ten years demonstrates how valuing the people we work with pays off.
Of our board, 80 per cent have worked hands-on in the industry while 90 per cent of our group site managers have been promoted internally. Seven of our 25 site managers began with us as labourers and progressed through apprenticeships into supervisory and eventually management positions. We employ more than 150 skilled and dedicated people.
Our management style is based on the team spirit we first found on the sports field and in the intervening years nothing has changed. Our people are our strength.
Commercial Finance Analyst
Stonewood Partnerships have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to join the team based in Tormarton (less than 5 minutes from J18 M4)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consolidate all pipeline and current individual site appraisals in conjunction with commercial, construction and land teams to overall business forecasts.
- Create new site appraisals and feed into forecast once new opportunities are identified.
- Work with the land and planning department to reconcile land plan / pipeline back to the live forecast
- Manage and report on pre-construction and speculative costs
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for external investors
- Ad hoc tasks – such registering new development companies for VAT, PAYE, CIS etc, setting up bank accounts.
- Forecast and highlight upcoming cash and equity constraints
- Forecast and monitor overheads in line with agreed resource plan
- Prepare financial reports for review and discussion at monthly board meetings
- Take ownership of the detailed plot forecasts and update weekly to reflect current position.
- Experience within a similar finance role at a residential housebuilder is essential. Advanced excel skills (vlookup, pivots, sumifs, Macros) is also crucial. Experience with evision or eque2 software is desirable
As a small, but growing team, the personality fit within the group is crucial. Someone who is personable and able to build relationships on all levels is a must.
The role will involve introducing and implanting a number of new procedures and reports so someone who is adaptable and able to work at pace will be well suited.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team, if you would like to join our ever growing company please get in touch with us below.