We are very proud of our reputation and offer exemplary service with a dedicated team.
Our team is here to guide you through the entire process and dedicated to making your life as easy as possible; contactable on 01454 809780 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a Personalised Home File full of practical information and handy hints about every aspect of your home. It’ll be useful for years to come and contains all the numbers to call if you’d like our help with anything.
1. CHOOSING YOUR FAVOURITE PLOT
Here at Stonewood we want your new home journey to be as easy and enjoyable as possible. When you visit our development, we never want you to feel rushed. We will give you as much time as you need to decide which plot is best for you and explore all the different options available. We will show you around our show home to give you an idea on the standard of our new builds and all choices available (*All choices are dependent on build stage). We can then go into more detail on the specifications of your desired plot and answer any questions you may have.
Once you have chosen your desired plot and are ready to reserve, we ask that you contact our IFA to confirm that you are financially proceedable.
After this, we will take payment of the reservation fee and ask that you sign the reservation agreement. Once this has been completed, we will remove the plot from the market and begin the reservation process with you. We then ask you if you have your own solicitor you would like to use or whether you would like us to recommend one for you.
Depending on your reservation; Early Bird, SmoothMove or Full, we will start the legal proceedings once you are in a proceedable position. (i.e. SSTC, NTS etc)
The contract will be sent to both Solicitors, from this point the exchange of contracts is usually required within 6-8 weeks. The solicitors will then take care of all legal requirements.
3. RESERVATION CHECKLIST
We will book an appointment for you to come and go through the reservation checklist with us. At this stage we will go through details of your plot’s layout, location, appearance, and site layout and boundaries as well as a detailed plot information form. There will be a discussion on any key features of the build and technical details. We will then ask you to sign the reservation checklist and book you in for your choices meeting.
4. CHOICES MEETING
The exciting part! This is where you can make your choices/upgrades and customise your new home (dependant on the build stage). We offer a wide range of tile colour and kitchen styles, as well as several optional upgrades. We will go through your options and fill out the choices form and then ask you to sign the choices agreement.
5. EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
Our solicitors will work closely with us to achieve exchange of contracts. This is the stage where your new home is contractually bound to you. We endeavour to keep you fully-informed throughout your journey, we will tell you the expected date of completion and keep in regular contact with you regarding the build progress of your new home.
6. HOME DEMONSTRATION
Our Sales Executive and Customer Care Manager will arrange an appointment with you for your home demonstration approximately 2 weeks before completion. This is when you will receive a thorough demonstration of how to operate all the appliances in your new home.
Once all of the legal documents and payments have been processed, your sales representative and our customer service manager will arrange a date to meet you to hand over the keys to your new home, record meter readings and complete any outstanding paperwork. Our customer service manager will be on hand to answer any question you may have. A file containing boiler guides and appliance manuals will be handed over to you. You will also receive your homeowners guide which will include all the key information and contacts.
After 48 hours, we will give you a courtesy call to ensure all is well since you have moved in.
After 14 days, our Customer Care Manager will come for a personal visit to see if there is anything we can do to help you settle in. This will also give you the opportunity to report anything that may need recertifying. Our aim is for you to feel as reassured as possible. If any issues do arise we will be on hand to attend to them.
– Provide you with full details and clear information about your chosen home
– Provide trained and knowledgeable staff to assist you in the buying process
– Be available to answer any questions you may have and will provide you with any relevant contact details
– Assist you during the selection of Standard Choices and Personal Touches for your new home
– Provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of your new home after you move in
– Provide you with a Reservation agreement which clearly sets out terms of Reservation as stipulated in the Consumer Code for Home Builders
– Keep you fully informed about the completion and occupation of your new home
– Ensure that the functions and facilities of your home are demonstrated to you prior to moving in
– Clearly make you aware of your cancellation rights
– Inform you about the after-sales service we provide, as set out in the Home file
– Our aim is to deal effectively and efficiently with both routine service matters and with any emergencies
– Provide you with a copy of this customer charter upon request along with a copy of the Consumer Code for Home Builders
Stonewood Partnerships’ team are dedicated to making your life as easy as possible.
Download our Consumer Code leaflet detailing the Code Requirements or download a full copy of the 4th Edition Consumer Code Scheme. For any further information on the Consumer Code visit www.consumercode.co.uk.